Welcome to PCR diagnostics.eu by Ecoli
Ecoli Ltd. provides more than 500 different types of AmpliSens® PCR diagnostic kits for clinical diagnostics. Kits are designed according to laboratory facilities for electrophorese, FEP and Real-Time PCR detection.
Several Real-Time / FEP kits allow in one multiplex PCR reaction to establish the presence of several infectious agents, that increases the speed of detection and reduces the cost of examinations.
PCR diagnostic kits have high sensitivity, high specificity and a very reasonable price. Most of them have CE certificate. The kits are developed and produced by CRIE (RF).
- EC declaration of confirmity (certificate no. 4122.58.01/0) for in vitro diagnostic medical devices according to Annex III of the Directive 98/79/EC here
- CE certificate (no.110040 QS/NB/c) for in vitro diagnostic medical devices according to Annex II , List B of the Directive 98/79/EC here
- EC declaration of conformity for in vitro diagnostic medical devices according to Annex II , List B of the Directive 98/79/EC (IVD Directive) here
- ISO certificate – EN ISO 13485 here
- Certificate of Free Sale (FSC) for requirements of local registration or other purposes you can download from here
February 22, 2017
Unique HCV / HBV / HIV-1 and HIV-2 Real-Time PCR detection multiplex kits. See this material.
February 21, 2017
Real-Time PCR kits for detection of Purulent Septic Infections and Resistance to antibiotics often coupled with these infections. See this material.
February 14, 2017
Wide range of Real-Time PCR kits for diagnostics of Respiratory Infections. See this material.